Let me start out by saying welcome to my little slice of reality. If your nostalgic for the glory days of gaming or simply looking for something a little out of the ordinary, I hope you find it here. The Children of NYX is a one man Indie game company I started to try and help feed my family. All the games I make will be adware, spyware, and DRM free.

If you do like what you find here please let others know about it. Thanks for the support.

Steve G.

TCoNYX YouTube Channel

Monday, June 7, 2010

Municipal Level III (Beta Vid)

Available for general consumption...




Vid quality stinks but it's the best I could get from my linux rig. This is the work in progress of a game I've been working on called Municipal Level III. Completed version will have 30 levels with the ability to play any of the levels in any order. This game is my tongue in cheek stab at corporate game companies. The final version will have zombies, mutant cockroaches, midgets on stilts that shoot missles from their butts.

(yes, you read that right missles from their butts)

And many more irreverent baddies.
This vid gives a pretty basic look around of the play area, as well as some of the hover car physics and capabilities.

Any Q's just ask.
Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment